Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's late

"It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle."
- Ernest Hemingway

I can't sleep so I'm reading random things on the internet. As usual. I'm so nocturnal it's to the point of embarrassment. I'm on the exact opposite clock of normal, good human beings and sometimes it makes me feel guilty. But never enough to actually change my behavior because I love staying up/waking up late. One day I'll look back at this time and wish I could keep these hours again.

Good morning, everyone!
Goodnight, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment